Listening to it again:
- SJ home owners must stand good for SJ’s municipal bonds even if the local government is bankrupt (oops).
- City manager of bankrupt Vallejo uses several of Dave Ramsey’s phrases:
- those convinced agains their will are of the same opinion still
- the money is just a symptom of the attitudes of the people
- Germany is the most responsible country in Europe.
- California is full of delusional people with unrealistic expectations.
The power of habit book also mentioned ppl being motivated by lizard brain, which is focused on scarcity rather than abundance. I want to read more about that.